What Snooker betting offers are available online?
Although snooker is one of the most popular sports in the country and is enjoyed across bars and pubs around the world, from a betting perspective, it is one of the smallest. In fact, only a few select online bookmakers provide special offers for snooker.
That said, however, with some market research, combined with a little luck, it is possible to find some very attractive deals.
Look out for loyalty bonuses
Search for bookmakers that offer weekly free bets. There aren’t many of them, and those that do usually require you to bet on football. However, if you look, there are one or two that allow free weekly bets on snooker.
Paddy Power’s VIP, for instance, offers a £10 weekly bet if you regularly bet on snooker during the week.
Search for accumulator bonuses
Again, this is an offer largely associated with football. However, there is a small group of online bookmakers, including Ladbrokes, that offer accumulators for snooker.
Based on the number of selections made, you could earn as much as a 60% bonus on your winnings. Some betting sites even offer insurance on snooker accumulators.
Find money-back specials
Like any other sport, when big competitions occur, so do the big deals and offers. Money-back specials are one of the more popular offers around snooker tournaments, such as when the Masters or Snooker Championships are on.
Often, these offers revolve around giving customers their money back if their selected player makes a century. As always, check out selected pages on OddsFactory for betting deals around some of snooker’s biggest tournaments.
What is the best snooker betting site?
There are many sites across the internet that entertain customers with snooker betting. Betfred, for instance, is the current official sponsor of the World Championship. As you can imagine, a bet with Betfred during the World Championship should not be missed.
As we’ve already explored, however, there is a distinct lack of offers around snooker, which means that it is sometimes best to bet with bookmakers that offer loyalty schemes. Paddy Power and 10Bet are two of the biggest names for this kind of offer during tournaments and high profile matches.
What betting sites offer deals for new customers?
If you’re on the lookout for getting a great deal, you’ll often find online bookmakers promoting deals and offers for new customers. Let’s take a look:
- 10Bet: A new face in the betting world, 10Bet offers betting on a number of leagues and even offers betting on pool matches.
- William Hill: Not a bookie to miss out, William Hill has a long history of snooker betting and also offers enhanced odds and other coupons.
- NetBet: With betting on snooker and pool, customers are given opportunities to bet on a variety of matches and players.
- Bet365: A favourite among snooker fans, Bet365 has one of the most diverse offerings of them all, allowing punters to bet on 1st frame wins, correct score, alternative match total, player breaks in 1st frame, and more.
- Ladbrokes: Check out Ladbrokes for new customer deals around tournaments and big matches. Otherwise, not a lot of snooker betting is generally available.