Although Ladbrokes has been around in some form since 1886, the bookmaker is considered to be one of the more modern offerings in the UK.
In this article, we’re going to take you through everything you need to know about Ladbrokes, from how to sign up, through to what to be on and how to make the most of its casino.
How do you join Ladbrokes?
The good news is that signing up to Ladbrokes is very easy and it can be done in just a matter of minutes:
- Click any link on this website that points to Ladbrokes.
- In the top right-hand corner, simply click “join now”.
- Here, you will be asked to enter your personal details including:
a) Your name
b) Your date of birth
c) Your email address
- From there, you will be asked to enter your contact details, which will be:
a) Your address
b) Your telephone number
- After this, you will be asked to create a username up to 32 characters in length.
- Once successful, you will be asked to select a deposit limit (from £20 to “no limit”).
- Then you will be asked to choose a currency, accept the terms and conditions and then click “open account”.
Once that you click the confirmation pop-up your account will be ready to go!
How can I make a deposit with Ladbrokes?
Being a modern bookmaker that is always on the lookout for expanding its opportunities for its customers, you will be glad to know that Ladbrokes offers a range of deposit options including:
- Debit & credit cards: £5 minimum deposit
- Neteller: £10 minimum deposit
- PayPal: £10 minimum deposit
- Skrill: £10 minimum deposit
- Giropay: £10 minimum deposit
- Trustly: £10 minimum deposit
When it comes to withdrawing winnings from your account, the minimum withdrawal is £5 for debit and credit cards, which can take up to five working days. For e-wallets, the minimum withdrawal is £10, although this will only take a maximum of 48 hours.
What are the benefits of opening an account with Ladbrokes?
Being one of the most trusted and liked online bookmakers, you’ll be glad to know that there is a range of great benefits to be enjoyed when you open an account with Ladbrokes. Let’s take a look at just a few of them:
- For those opening a new account, Ladbrokes is well-known and loved by many for its welcome bonuses. Quite often, Ladbrokes will match your first bet, which can be right up to £50.
- The bookmaker has an impressive range of sports to bet on, with over 35 being counted at the time of writing. If you’re looking to expand your betting knowledge, there’s probably no better place to do it than here.
- Alongside other major bookmakers, Ladbrokes has a dedicated and impressive customer service team, which promises to respond within 38 hours. You can contact them via email, telephone, and live chat. If you’re unsure, be sure to read through Ladbrokes’ impressive FAQ section.
- The bookmaker has a robust and expansive compliance department to counteract fraud and keep its customers safe. What’s more, it’s security system is based on the UK Government’s 10 steps to Cyber Security policy.
What sports can you bet on at Ladbrokes?
As already mentioned, at Ladbrokes, the world really is your oyster as the bookmaker has an ever-expanding selection of sports to choose from, including:
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Horse racing
- Formula One
- Beach Volleyball
- Gaelic Football
- Sumo Wrestling
So, if you’re looking for something new, be sure to look through Ladbrokes’ impressive range of sports. Beware, however, for if you wish to use a promotion or offer, you might be restricted on the sports that you are allowed to bet on. With this in mind, be sure to read the terms and conditions of any offer before making a bet.
For those who are interested in betting on foreign competitions, the good news is that Ladbrokes allows its customers to bet on a great range of foreign and international competitions.
In football, for instance, you can bet on:
- Australian A-League
- Belarusian Premier League
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A
- Haiti Division 1
- Hong Kong FA Cup
- Palestinian West Bank Premier League
- Spanish La Liga
If you’re interested in foreign football competitions, Ladbrokes also has an impressive Live Betting Service that allows you to live stream matches as they happen. This service happens to be popular for both football and tennis.
Taking a look at the Ladbrokes Casino
Like many online betting sites, Ladbrokes also has a very sleek and much-used casino for those that want to take a break from sports.
With easy-to-use features and impressive graphics, some of its most popular games include:
- Midnight Wilds
- Sands of Fury
- Justice League
- Panther Pays
- Gladiator Jackpot
- Galactic Streak
- Quantum Roulette
- Live Roulette
- Live Jackblack
Ladbrokes’ live games are some of the most popular on the site, and there is a section entirely dedicated to live casino games.
Are the odds good at Ladbrokes?
When it comes to odds, Ladbrokes is known for being more conservative, although this does not mean that its odds are not competitive. The chances are that you might be able to find something a little more appealing elsewhere.
That said, however, Ladbrokes does happen to be well known for generous offers and promotions. Its loyalty rewards are known to be some of the best in the sector.
With this in mind, always be on the lookout for offers and promotions before you make a bet, as the chances are that you could find something that will work in your favour.
What are Ladbrokes’ betting limits?
In terms of betting limits, Ladbrokes is known to be quite generous and does cater to some of the higher rollers among the crowd.
As with any bookmaker, however, the limits are dependent on both the sport and the event that you bet on. Generally, however, betting limits tend to be higher on local sports and those that are less popular in the UK.
The maximum payout for most major markets is set at £1 million for horse racing, the Premier League, Championship, and The Champions League.
In regards to greyhounds, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, cricket, and golf, the maximum payout is £500,000. Other markets are set slightly lower and range from £125,000 to £250,000.