What betting offers can you get for boxing?
It does not mean that the fights that people bet on are the best, but they will be the highest-profile ones.
Generally, there are a few large fights every year, which can be watched via pay-per-view events, usually on Sky Box Office or BT Sport.
Fights that involve the best and most well-known boxers, such as Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder, Canelo Álvarez, Manny Pacquiao, and Manuel Charr will have betting offers available.
On the night of a big match, you will often see bookmakers offering a range of special offers. Some of the most common ones include:
- Free bets: Many sites give away free bets, with Ladbrokes having done so in the past for high-profile boxing matches. Betfred has also given away free casino money when someone bets at least £20 on boxing.
- Money-back specials: In the last 12-months, more betting sites have begun to give away money-back betting offers, with Paddy Power, Ladbrokes, and 888Sport providing punters with these kinds of deals.
- Betting enhancements: Some outlets offer enhancements on bets, with companies such as 10Bet offering enhanced prices on matches. The additional winnings are usually given out as free bets.
What are the best boxing betting sites?
There are a number of popular and high-profile betting sites available for punters, which provide a range of special deals and offers.
For non-title events, or ones not available on pay-per-view, it is best to pick a bookmaker based on the price of the selection you wish to receive.
Although the biggest fights tend to have deals ready for them, not all regular boxing matches will, but be sure to check all top betting sites, as they often provide comparable odds.
In regards to headline fights, be sure to check all the big sites and see the available offers. You will often find that the biggest sites will publish dedicated articles for each.
Whatever kind of boxing match you are searching for, OddsFactory will have dedicated information to help you find the best deal and offers available on the market.
What Are The Best Boxing Offers For New Customers?
Like any sport, you will often find that bookmakers provide special offers for new customers that want to bet on boxing.
New customers will be able to get their hands on free bets when registering and making their first deposit. The welcome offers can be used on boxing matches. You can see the full list on OddFactory homepage, or otherwise, take a look at a small selection below:
- NetBet: Relatively new to the scene, NetBet provides a range of offers for new customers and also covers bare-knuckle boxing. Visit NetBet
- bet365: One of the most trusted bookmakers, Bet365 is also making its name in UFC and MMA competitions with highly competitive offers and specials. Visit Bet365
- 10Bet: Another new bookmaker, 10Bet regularly offers price boosts and other such specials on a range of sports. Visit 10Bet
- William Hill: Offers in over 20 markets for boxing and provides betting for every weight class. Visit William Hill
- Ladbrokes: A big name both on the high street and online, Ladbrokes tends to offer a range of specials for new customers looking to bet on boxing. Visit Ladbrokes