What betting offers can you get on cricket?
Although cricket is an international sport, and one of the most popular in the world, there aren’t as many offers available for cricket as there is for other sports. This means, therefore, that punters must keep a watchful eye so that they can make the most of a cricket bet.
International and high-profile competitions, such as for the ICC Test Championship or the T20, tend to generate more interest, which means that there are often special offers available for these kinds of events.
There are two popular betting offers for cricket.
Under certain conditions, some bookmakers offer bonus winnings for some cricket events. For instance, if you select a specific batsman to score over 100 runs, you might be offered as much as double the usual odds.
Both Betfred and Bet365 have offered these kinds of bets in the past.
Money-back on lost bets
These offers are every punter’s dream, and when certain conditions are met, it is possible to receive money back on lost cricket bets.
For example, if a team gets 300 runs, but ends up losing the match, a bookmaker may return the lost funds. These conditions, however, will be outlined as a special offer before the bet is placed.
In the past Unibet has provided this type of deal, wherein it offered money-back for punters that selected a batsman that achieved the highest score, despite not being the top batsman.
What betting sites offer the best bets for cricket?
Due to the fact that there are generally less offers available for cricket, this means that punters must carefully search for sites offering special deals.
Some betting sites offer loyalty bonuses for customers. Both Paddy Power and Winner provide loyalty bonuses for regular and returning customers — including for cricket.
Can new customers get special deals when betting on cricket?
Newly registered customers often receive special deals and offers when making a deposit. Such deals are regularly available for those looking to bet on cricket. Let’s take a look at a few of the top betting websites below:
- NetBet: A relatively new bookmaker, NetBet is quickly gaining market share and often provides new punters with promotions and special offers.
- William Hill: A big name in the betting world, William Hill provides betting offers on both international and domestic cricket, including for county championship competitions.
- Bet365: New customers can qualify for £100 in free bets when they register, and can bet on a range of cricket matches, including women’s cricket, the Indian Premier League, and even virtual cricket.
- Ladbrokes: Although offers are regularly on the table for many sports, Ladbrokes is less involved in the world of cricket betting, but tends to provide great deals around big competitions.
- 10Bet: Despite being a newer bookmaker, 10Bet provides betting for a range of competitions and matches, both domestic and international.